Monday, July 9, 2007

Gotta love the teeth!


So my good friend Becky got me on this thing where whenever I get gum (like dentine ice kind) I have to pretend I have huge teeth. I think it is funny but some of my friends (Tyler) think it is annoying cause I use this funny voice and act weird but I love to do it! try it sometime, it will make you chuckle!
This is a picture of me and Holli on our way to New York our senior year for student council.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so hot in this picture! what's new? did you get your teeth whitened? ha ha! i LOVE it! everyone really does have to try it! it is SO fun!

Kelsie Thueson said...

holy HOT mama!! where can i find myself some teeth like that!

kali and kason said...

agreed. it will always give you a laugh and put a smile on your face!

abigail said...

it reminds me of dennis the mennis or however you spell it! haha

Anonymous said...

hey mr. wilson!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOve the teeth! that reminds me i haven't asked kreig if he got that picture of all of us doing that yet but i eventually will and i will let you know!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

i want a new post!!! :)