Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Missing my buddy!!!


I miss Jason Dewitt so much! I was just lookin through some old pictures and saw one of him and almost started crying. I know it is selfish of me to miss him cause he is doing something great, but what makes it worse is that I wrote him like a month ago and that stinker hasn't written me back and it is killin me! I miss all my friends on missions, but I could only find a picture of me and Jason. (P.S. I really like my long blonde hair it is making me miss it. I am taking a poll should I 1. grow my hair long again? 2. dye it blonde but leave it shorter? 3. grow it long and dye it blonde? 4. leave it alone?......I might not take your suggestions, but I wanna hear them anyways! haha)

4 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

3.

Anonymous said...

i love jason! and 3... i wish i could grow long hair as fast as you!

kali and kason said...

i agree 3. i love your hair blonde and long!

Tiffanyann said...

I love your hair!! I would say 2. but than i love it long too. hey i have a picture to send you what is your address?