Sunday, September 16, 2007

ASU

Sorry I am really LAZY and don't post too often. I do blog stalk a ton, but rarely do I post. I'll have to be better about that!!! Sorry!
This was at the first ASU game of the season. I don't have a picture from last night, but oh well. ASU is doing great for those that don't know...... 3 and 0. Oh and Nate Kimbrough is doing FANTASTIC!!! haha I don't know why I love him so much, but I do!!!

6 comments:

benson said...

lets hope ASU wins when they team that actually has talent...we have had a cakewalk of a schedule. you guys looked tight all dressed in ASU getup.

Sparks Fam said...

Happy Birthday Ashley from Carter & Gabby

Anonymous said...

asu asu asu! happy birthday ash! love ya!

kali and kason said...

go sun devils!!!!

Jessica said...

YAY you posted! ASU is awesome! ha ha actually I don't really know too much about the team, but they seem like they are doing good! All I know is that you look hot in that ASU shirt! Go Sun Devils!

LafeNLacy said...

Fork 'em Devils!! Lafe and I are both former Sun Devils, so we're glad to see you representing!