Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here THEY are!

So I got my pictures today from Auburn from my wedding day! I love them!!! I can't believe how much I LOVE them! Well, I am going to post a few for a couple of days, but if you want to see them all then you'll have to go here for the rest! http://www.auburnjonesphotography.com. I highly recommend Auburn, she was great!
Look at my SMOKIN' HOT husband!


Thanks girls, you all looked BEAUTIFUL!!!

Gotta love a good BLUE STEEL picture!

How cute are they?!?!
Silly Friends!!!

Thanks for coming KELSIE it meant so much to me and Dallin! We both LOVE you!

Well, those are just some of the pictures! There are so many of them so I'll post some day by day! I'll have to do some from our honeymoon soon too! I loved looking at all the pictures, it just reminded me of the awesome day and how happy we were and how pretty everything was. Thanks MOM and mom's AMAZING friends for all your hard work and preparation.

14 comments:

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberley said...

Dorgeous pictures! Yeah you are right about the blue steel! I think that you should remove that pic! Haha! I Love You! Can't wait to see you two tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i am in LOVE with these!!! so cute! go auburn! and go you two for falling in lub!

Lisa said...

Ahhh I love them! I am so happy for you Ash. I have seen you turn into a beautiful young women in the last 14 years. Now you are all married and so much in love. Your pictures say it all!

Marisa said...

I love those pictures! I was so sad I was out of town and couldnt make it. You looked gorgeous!

Chelsea Francis said...

Love these pictures girl! You look so beautiful and happy!

allie said...

So so beautiful! You two are HOT! The pictures turned out stunning! Everything was so perfect. Auburn is amazing! Hope you're enjoying the married life! :o)

Kelsie Thueson said...

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! I LOVE THESE!!! thanks for the little shout-out at the end. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. love you both lots and lots and hopefully i'll see you soon!! LOVE YOU!!!

Lori Taylor said...

I love your pictures!!! Auburn is sooo cute and creative. You're such a cute couple. Can't wait to see more pictures.

kali and kason said...

your pictures are amazing! i love you ash and i am so glad you are happy and in love! yay for ashley and dallin!

Katy said...

Gorgeous pics Ashley...I know this is so random but I had a dream a few weeks ago that you and Dallin lived in a big castle and that Dallin was the president of the US and you invited me over for dinner. What?

Brittany LeSueur said...

Congrats!! Are you just loving married life or what?! I hope you and Dallin are doing well. You are the cutest couple! LOVED the reception by the way...the food, decorations, dresses, pictures, music, company...everything was perfect:)

holli h. said...

wow. they look great! You look so beautiful. Congrats!

Nellie said...

Ashley, what beautiful pictures! I wish I could have been there. Congratulations to you both! You are a gorgeous bride!