Friday, January 8, 2010

Las Vegas

So this post is a little over due..... we went on this trip about a month ago. It has taken me this long because all the pictures were on my mom's camera. (We forgot ours and my dad kindly let us take my mom's (without her knowledge) Thx Mom!) So Southwest had a smokin' deal on tickets to Vegas so I decided to SURPRISE Dallin with a trip there since he had never been and I hadn't been in a LONG time. So I am not very good at keeping secrets so naturally Dallin found out about the trip a week before we were leaving, but it was still a good surprise! We had lots of airplane issues, tired feet from walking in tall shoes (someone didn't go prepared... oops!), but overall we had a great time! We were glad Abby and Jeff were able to come with us, but SAD Cade and Kelsie weren't able to make it last minute.

Famous Vegas Sign
Ride at the top of our Hotel! it was sooooo fun, we were so high in the air I was kinda scared at first I won't deny it! You couldn't see the hotel below you so all you saw were lights! I am so glad we did it at night!

We walked around the strip and saw all the hotels.


Went to the M&M factory. In case you were wondering a 1 pound bag of M&Ms is $12.99 yeah there are no signs saying that anywhere so imagine my surprise when I took my bag up to pay.... those better have been the best peanut M&Ms in the world is all I have to say. haha I'll know for next time! haha all the colors looked so cute in my bag though!


We loved seeing all the hotels, they are all sooo pretty! The fountain shows outside the Bellagio were AMAZING!!!


Dallin and I have decided that since we don't drink, gamble, or go to dance clubs there isn't much for us to do in Las Vegas so I don't think we will be returning there any time soon. We did however have a great time at the Las Vegas temple. It is gorgeous! I loved the celestial room!!!

2 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Glad you had such a fun time on your Vegas trip. I'm a dork and want to go back sometime and be on the "Let's Make a Deal" Show with Wayne Brady.

ConnieB said...

Ashley! Thanks for saying HI! I'm glad to find your blog & I'm glad you found mine. (= Las Vegas is an interesting place, right? Good luck on my giveaway- and now we can be blog friends!