Dallin and I went to our appointment today and the first thing my doctor asked was if I got my ultra sound yet. I was like um.... no that is why we are here. She told me there wasn't an ultra sound tech there today so it wasn't going to happen. I was SO sad! Lucky for me they have two offices and their other office had a tech there and they had an appointment in an hour! Thank goodness!!!!! So Dallin and I drove to Ahwatukee to their other office and saw our little......
Reagan GIRL
We are so excited! I'll post pictures of her (cause she is sooo cute!) when I get home, but I don't know how to work my parent's scanner.
Oh the give away........ The winner is Kasey! you can either leave me a message of your address and I can send it to you, or I can drop it off at Tyler's parents house some time, just let me know!!!
On a side note... the little ticker thing at the top says she is 6 inches long, but with the measurements that they took today they said she is at least 8 inches!!!!!! this girl better slow down!
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
5 weeks ago




13 comments:
awh congrats ashley! that is so exciting!
Congratulations!! How fun to start out with a little girl.
Congrats on the girl!!! I love the name it is so cute. My sil is naming her little girl that too!
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun! But watch out you will spend a lot of money on them because all the clothes are just so cute!
Dang that I lost but WHAT GREAT NEWS! You know all things girl are my fav and there is SOOOO much cute stuff out there for girlies :) Plus, this is an excuse to put HUGE bows on her! Congrats!
Yay, congrats to you guys!!!
Congratulation to both of you! We're excited to add a Jaxon & Reagan to the batch! Love you guys!
Add an "s" to that last comment!
oops! - i better start sewing.
black and white (and pink . . . of course!)
congratulations!!!!!
ash! i can't wait to meet sweet little reagan!!!!! i hope that i can make it down here when she is born. it seriously makes me almost start crying thinking that i won't be in mesa for that! but, congrats!!! i love you guys!!
Congratulations!!! Girls are wonderful!!!
Yeah!!! So exciting! You will love having a girl, so much fun to dress and do their hair. Just hope she's not like Karli and is bald until she's 2. I'm so excited for you and Dallin.
This is very exciting! Congrats :)
Post a Comment