So I went home for the weekend last week! It was so much fun! It started out with my mom taking me out to lunch (Ned's oh how I miss it!!) then to get my nails done!!! I was like Holy Cow this is a treat, my mom must really miss me!!! haha then I went home to find this......
and this..........
and finally this.........Here we are, the newly engaged couple!!! Later that weekend we had my cousin Haleigh take some engagement pictures, take a look at www.snapallaz.com go to online proofing and check them out!!! I need help deciding which ones to use so let me know what you think!!!
Just a side note, now me and my sister will have the same last name again!!! Young boys are the BEST!!!




24 comments:
SSSOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!! what a romantic person you've got, i love it!! did your mom cry? and i love all the pictures, good luck choosing!
oh, i think i like the one on your cousin's blog the best. (the first one) but i pretty much love them all so it's hard to say...
Ahhh I am so so so happy for you! You two are soo cute together and all the pictures were amazing! You should definately have an announcemt where you can put more than one pic on it. I think they are all amazing... the one wits your foot popped and the one where your hair is slightly blowing in the wind, LOVE IT!....ALL OF THEM ARE PERFECT! Can't wait to see what you decide on!
You look so beautiful in all of them ash! But, since I know that that doesn't really help you choose, I will tell you that I think you look especially beautiful in 111. I'm sorry I didn't see you when you when you were here last week! when will you be back again?
ok, i´m so gald you posted the story, cause even after talking to you, twice, i still hadn´t heard! ha ha! ok, picking just one of these pictures is so so hard because they are all absolutely adorable! i guess i will go with afton and say 110/111, but whatever you choose will be SO cute! love ya!
True dat! And U agree with Afton and Becky! 110 or 111!
You guys make such a cute couple!!! I'm so happy for you. Your engagement pictures are so cute. I think Jen and Jake are still "together". He came over like 3 times during spring break. He's so cute and nice. Let us know what we can do to help you out with. It's fun to see all you HP girls so happy!
congrats ashley!! I am so excited for you!! We won't be there for it i am so sad!! have fun planning everything, I want an announment still though!
CONGRATULATIONS Ashley!! What a cute couple you two are. I looked at your pictures (sorry to be a stalker) and all of them are really good. I like 17, 110, & 111. It's a hard decision with so many good pictures! Have lots of fun planning your wedding!
oh my heck, Ashley i love the engagement pics! they are gorgeous! you guys look sooooo cute together. your kids will be adorable! sorry i can't be there for the wedding but i wanna see all your pictures and videos!
ashley, like i told you before, you guys are soooo cute! honestly, you guys look perfect together! im so happy for you! Congrats!!!
Your pictures are way cute! I liked all of them! Congrats on your engagment! that is so cute the way he proposed!
congrats girl! i love how you are so happy! you guys are so cute! yay for happy couples!
ashley your pics are so great. You got a really cute guy, I'm just sad you're not coming to the reunion again. Who's going to shop with me in LA? You and your new husband can come, yeah?
Congratulations, Ashley! We're so happy for you.
Congratulations again!! An early summer wedding will be so beautiful!
LOVE the engagement pictures. (and i love the shoes you were wearing in them too!) you look so happy and in love...what a cute couple! congrats!
Congratulations Ashley! I have missed seeing you at church! Hey, could you please let me know if Becky and Josh made a new blog... Marisa
p.s. i love your hair... I don't remember if I said that in another post but it is gorgeous!
Congratulations and thanks again for asking me to take your engagement pictures. You guys are such a fun, cute couple.
Haleigh
Congratu;ations on your Engagement! You are lookin gorgeous! This is Josh and I's blog I hope you enjoy it!
Its a toss up between 009 or 099! haha
Hey Ashley! I heard, and now I see that you two are engaged! Congratulations! We should do dinner again soon!
CONGRATS ASH!!!!
Post a Comment