Dallin came up to visit me over conference weekend. It was so fun!!! We went to the Sunday afternoon session of Conference with Trevor Jones and Adrienne. If you didn't know, Utah has their own way of crossing the street and Adrienne took full advantage of that!!!
Trevor wasn't so sure about the whole flag waving thing!!! haha You should have seen him shaking his head in disgust. He was like I don't know her!
Dallin and I in front of the temple. It was so cold and windy, that's why my hair is a little messed up.
This is a really cool picture that I took on the way to the car. We had so much fun!! I can't wait, it's only 11 days until Dallin comes to get me to drive home. Then I won't have to be away from him again for a very long time!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!
This is a really random picture, but I love it. This is me, Dallin, and Ethan (Dallin's nephew). Ethan is so cute and loves to cuddle with me!!! Dallin's family is so fun, I love them all! I can't wait to be a part of it soon! Eight weeks and counting!!!




6 comments:
ohhh...precious. look how stinkin cute you guys are!! you sure you don't want to live in utah?
oh my goodnesss. 8 weeks... thats crazy! I am so so excited for you. You two are so cute i cant get over it. Love all the pics!
so cute! i am so glad you will be back to good ol az in a couple weeks! see ya soon!
Love the picture you took of the temple! Adrienne is awesome, I am totally in love with the orange flags too! Utahns are smart! We loved having Dallin stay with us! Wish you guys would live here so we could see you more! We will miss you when you move next week!
Love ya!
i'm in love. you guys are like eye candy! (: that's awesome he got to come up for conference! seriously only 8 weeks?! wow, that will go by SO fast! {ps... basically our entire ward is getting married in 08, it's crazy!}
yay for ashley!! You are marrying into probably one of the best families ever! Enjoy being engaged....it goes by too fast!! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment