Thursday, April 17, 2008

Which one is more cute?

I have decided that I have the cutest niece and nephews in the whole world!!! Is it bad to be scared that your own kids won't be as cute as your nieces and nephews? My kids are going to have tough competition. But I think Dallin and I can take them!! haha that won't be for a LONG time, so don't hold your breath.

Adilee Hatch



Nixon Dayne Young


The Future Nephews!!! Ryan, Ethan, and Richard

RyanEthan
I don't have any other pictures of Richard... oops! sorry!! he is a cute boy though!

7 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

you and dallin will be able to manage just fine! and i know you will definately have a child SOONER than LATER!! and you look dang cute in that picture of you holding nixon in the long-sleeve blue turtle-neck...love it!

Kimberley said...

Hatch and Young combos turn out F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G cute! I KNOW that your kids will be just as cute! :-)

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha ashley i feel the same way! my neices and nephew are so adorable, i worry that mine won't be as cute! i know if they're mine i'll think they're cute no matter what, but ya know. But you don't even need to worry, cuz you guys are the cutest couple and your kids will be sooo cute!

Katie Hopkins said...

hey lady just wanted to say hi and im excited and happy for you! love and miss u darling!

Brianna E. said...

i loove that you are getting married in june.my first fav.is the
last pict.but i love em all.
p.s. tell alysha to up date her owne blog.

Brianna E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok, i'm not used to you updating so often... ha ha! lol to kim's comment! you do have dang cute nieces & nephews! and i totally know what you mean by being afraid your kids aren't going to be as cute... i feel the SAME way! ha ha! i have a feeling you have nothing to worry about though!