Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Jess a long time ago, so I'm finally doing it....


1. What is his name? Dallin Rigby Young

2. Who eats more? Dallin by FAR!!! I think I starved him the first couple weeks we were married cause I thought I was making enough for the both of us and for left overs and some how it all gets eaten at night and he is still hungry. haha and I promise I don't eat that much.

3. Who said I love you first? Weird, I know, but I don't really remember, I'll have to ask him. But more than likely him cause I don't think a girl should have to be the one to say it first. so probably him.

4. Who is taller? He is, I love it!! I feel like a shrimp around him. I love that I can wear tall shoes and still be way shorter.

5. Who is smarter? I would love to say me, but most the time when we disagree about something he is always right, I hate it!!! haha but I definitely think there are some things I know more about than he does, but only cause of school. He is a very smart guy.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me by a mile. haha Dallin only has one sister and didn't really know at first how easily girls get their feelings hurt (or maybe its just me) but Adrienne (dallin's sister) was raised with all boys so she is pretty tough. Needless to say I get teased a lot and sometimes can't quite take it!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends, if you are looking at the bed, then he sleeps on the right side, but if you are laying in it, then I do. I have always slept on the same side of the bed, even when I was at home in my queen alone, I always slept on that side for some reason.

9. Who pays the bills? We both do, we read this book called Rich on Any Income (I definitely recommend it, its written by an LDS guy, its out of print, but look on amazon) and in it is says you should split which bills you pay so that both people know where the money is going and have to budget.

10. Who cooks more? I do, I like to cook for him cause he will eat anything and I love to watch him eat it. haha I think I surprise him sometimes. He didn't think I was domestic haha.

11. Who is more stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn. I seem to cave more, which if you know me you know that is saying something, I must really love him!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me, I can't handle being upset with each other. I always feel bad and it is usually my fault anyways.

13. Who has more siblings? Me, but only by one.

14. Who wears the pants in the family? Dallin does, I know how to get my way though ;) haha

15. What do you like to do together? We like to watch movies, go out to eat, travel, shop, work at the shop, pretty much everything, we have so much fun together!

16. Who eats more sweets? I eat sweets more often, but when he eats anything sweet he CAN NOT and DOES NOT stop till it is GONE!!!!

17. Guilty Pleasures? He loves to sleep in. He hardly ever gets to though cause he says his "slave driver" me makes him work on the house too much. haha I think he is pushing himself, I just help him out the door! haha jk He does work so hard though! He goes to work from 7 in the morning till 4 then works on our house from 4 till like 7 everyday and it is all manual labor!! I really appreciate him and what he is doing to make our house a home!!!

18. How did you meet? Well, I first saw him when I got asked on a blind date. He was on the same date but with another girl. Turns out, my friend Abby's fiance is his cousin and set us upon our first date!!!

19. Who proposed? Dallin did! His family says that he is not romantic, but I was impressed. I came home from BYU for an interview with a nursing school and when I walked in from the airport into my parent's house there was a trail of roses back to my bedroom and when I had picked up the last rose I was in the door way of my bedroom and there he was on one knee with the ring box opened!!! I loved it!!!

I tag Kali, Afton, Courtney Ray, and Abby (jump the gun ladies and tell us about your fiances)

6 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

I'm so glad you posted again finally! I've wondering what you've been up to. I will let you know when I do this tag, and then you have to go read it.

Jessica said...

YAY! I am so happy that you did this tag! It was so fun reading about you guys! I love you girl and we need to talk soon!

Brittany LeSueur said...

Yay you finally posted! ha ha you guys look so happy! It was so fun seeing you the other night. We need to double or something real soon!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

An update! You two are cute together!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! an update! (: this was fun to read! i already knew most of the stuff, but these tags are just fun!!! you guys are so so cute!!! i can't wait to see your finished house!

tumblinmags said...

hi this is maggie my blog is misscutie-tumblinmags.blogspot.com and my moms is whatsupwiththeyoungs.blogspot.com