Wow, Dallin and I have been busy so there is a ton to update on.... so I'll just get to it. So for the last couple of months we have been busy remodeling our house. We FINALLY get to live in it! YEAH!!! I love it! I don't have any final pictures yet cause we are still putting everything away, but give me a week and I'll have some pictures. Here are the before pictures though... beware, they are GROSS!!!
So a couple weeks ago Dallin and I got to go pack to where he served his mission, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for a week. We had a blast!!! We stayed in the city for a couple of days and hung out with a member Dallin knew. Then we went to some small town just outside the city and stayed with another member. Then we got to go to D.C. and stay with Dallin's Aunt and Uncle and their family. We had the best time!
This picture was taken in this park in the city. It was huge and gorgeous! All the leaves were changing colors and it was amazing!
This is Dallin and Kenny. Kenny took us out on a quad ride in the forest behind his house. We made our own trail and ended up at this pond. It was so fun! Ken and his family were so nice to us, they let us stay with them and cooked for us. His wife made the yummiest pies for us the night we got there.It was freezing!!! I had my own jacket on, plus one of Ken's too!!!
In D.C. Dallin and I went everywhere! My legs were killing me! We went to a bunch of Smithsonian's and tons of other government buildings. Dallin's Aunt and her family were so fun and way too nice, his cousin even let us have his bed while we were there!




6 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted again! I can't wait to see the pictures of your house all done!
Yeah for house pictures! Looks like you guys had fun in Pittsburg! See you in like a day and a half! Love ya!
Your trip looks like a lot of fun! {and cold!} I cant wait to see your finished house pics. You guys sure have worked hard on it!
What a cute house! I am so excited for you to move in.
i love your house! you guys did such a great job! it looks like you had a great time in pittsburg too!!!
I can not believe your house started out like that and looks as cute as it does. I LOVE your house! I am jealous...I want your cabinets..and my house painted..someone day though! I am so happy for you and Dallin. What a perfect first home! Thanks for letting Josh, Adi, Paislee and me stay there. We had a lot of fun staying up late and talking. We think your pretty awesome! Glad you had fun on your trip it looked beautiful!
Post a Comment