Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dallin's Birthday

Dallin turned 23 on February 11. We had so much fun! On Tuesday night I took Dallin to Anzio's Landing for dinner to tell him what we were doing the next day for his actual Birthday. After dinner we went to my Mom and Dad's house for dessert. Dallin wanted a pumpkin roll (of all things for a birthday cake). Dallin loves everything about airplanes. So my uncle was nice enough to take us on his plane. So we went to Falcon field around 8 am and took off on our way to Payson. When we got there this is what we saw.... SNOW! Lots and lots of snow. It was so cool to be flying and all you could see below was snow. Once we were in Payson we stopped and ate breakfast. It was soooo good! My uncle was so fun and was telling Dallin all about the plane and the instruments and rules about flying and stuff. It was really interesting. Thanks Uncle Paul for making Dallin's day great!

After flying, Dallin and I went to lunch at Taco Bell then off to see Marley and Me. It was sooo good! Later that night we went to Dallin's Mom and Dad's house to eat dessert there too! His Mom made another pumpkin roll and mock eclare.
I hope Dallin had great birthday!


5 comments:

Kimberley said...

Looks like fun! How nice of Uncle Paul to take you guys! How was Anzios? I haven't been there in years! We'll bring Dallin's card next week!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! a pumpkin roll, that is funny! hope you had a great birthday dallin! {great planning ash! looks like you guys had fun!}

Cossebooms said...

What a great birthday present! I need to do something like that for Bruce,he'd love it! Sounds like you had a great day!

ANDERSONS said...

You probably dont know me but I went to school with Dallin, you guys are such a cute couple. Please tell Dallin I say Hi and a late Happy Birthday!

justin & mallory coffman said...

Hahaha it cracks me up that he wanted a pumpkin roll. That has to be one of the funniest things i have ever heard!! Sounds like you did awesome on his birthday present!!!! I'm gonna need your help when justin's comes around! You ready girl??? Only 4 weeks left before we have no lives!!!