Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

So, Dallin works at his Dad's cabinet company and has worked there since he was like 12 or 14 or something (it changes every time he tells the story haha jk) and he has never once been injured on the job. That is until we got married...... first he sprays lacquer in his eyes and blinds himself for like 3 days and I thought that was bad. well then on Valentines day I get call from my mom and she is freaking out saying she is on her way to pick Dallin up from the shop to take him to the ER. He had cut himself on the table saw..... I'm like ok, trying to be calm on my 15 min. drive to meet them. When I finally saw him I was better, he wasn't crying his fingers were not completely gone..... but a few HUGE stitches later and some serious pain meds. he was ok. So this is what we have been taking care of lately.... Turns out, is bone was chipped by the saw, but not broken completely. This is a few days later and they look really good in this picture. They look even better now. Let's just hope there are no more accidents in our near future!!!



This last weekend my parents took all the kids (minus Jordan, he had to work) to Disneyland/ CA adventures because Kelley was dancing there. It was so fun so spend time with the Family (especially to see Nixon, Kim, and Dayne). The babies were so much fun.... it was fun to take nixon and adi on the carousel and to see them have so much fun!

Dallin has so much fun with Adi, every morning Dallin would ask me to go steal him a little girl. These two have so much fun together!!!
I love Nixon!!!! This little boy is just so darn cute!
Paislee was such a trooper... 6 hour drive both ways and she did not make a peep... she is such a happy little girl. she adds so much joy to our family!
Thanks Mom and Dad for the great time!!! We love you! and Happy 51st B-day Daddy!

6 comments:

Kelsie Thueson said...

ouchy mama! Those fingers look a little sore :( Glad that's all it was though! And I'm due for a trip to the "happiest place on earth". glad you had fun! The babies are getting so big!! can't believe it!!

Anonymous said...

ok, seriously, those pictures make me queezy {sp?}!!! big OUCH! glad he's healing though! looks like you guys had a great trip to cali! dallin is so cute with adi!!! he's gonna make a great daddy someday! (:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That look soooo painful!
Cute blogs Ashley!!! Hey thanks again for coming last night and helping with the young women, you were great....very informative and I think you got them excited for college, they loved you....we all love you! Thanks again!

Cossebooms said...

You kept mentioning about him hurting his fingers and I never really asked what happened. That is crazy! I'm glad to hear that they are getting better. Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland.

Heather said...

Holy cow his fingers look bad!!! Ouch!!! You guys are so cute together tho! Glad everything is going great!!!