HE (I can't get enough of this picture!!!!) and I became
US
Well, I am a day late, but what's new? Yesterday was mine and Dallin's first anniversary. It is crazy that a year has already past. It has flown by for sure! I don't have any pictures of our weekend, but it was great! We went to my grandparents cabin in Pinetop for the weekend. We drove up Thursday night and came home Sunday night. It was a short trip but was worth the drive. We didn't do much, just hung out. We went on TONS of bike rides and walks and just cuddled and watched tv. It was such a change of pace from normal life that it made it the best trip ever! My grandma and grandpa cooked for us and fed us way too many desserts. We went out to eat at this tiny Italian restraunt called the Pasta House (it was yummy) and slept in every morning! It was the best trip I could ask for. I didn't take any homework with me and Dallin didn't answer any work phone calls.
I have to say Thanks to my Best Friend for making this year the BEST one yet! Don't worry though Dallin, there are an eternity of years to try to top this one!




8 comments:
yay yay and yay!! i hope you got my message i sent ya yesterday! congrats you two love-birds on 1 year! love ya!
Wow! One year, congratulations. Cute,cute couple.
can't believe it's been a year already. congrats!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was a great first year and that you had a great weekend celebrating.
it has gone by really fast! Congrats to you both! We love you both!
cute post, wow that year went by SO fast! that's amazing. to answer your question, we have been dating ever since i cut his hair, so like for 3 weeks now and he is 25 so he's not wasting any time and we both know it's right so we looked at rings saturday night. . . now i'm just waiting for him to ask my dad and then pop the question! so exciting but scary at the same time! haha
syke! jk haha i cut his hair and he was freakin cool but that's pretty much all that happened haha
I need a vaca! Sounds like so much fun! One year down a gazillion to go! Congrats!
sorry i was just jokin hehe:) don't be too mad at me, but i wish that's what happened!
Post a Comment