Thanks for helping me start my blog Ashley. BTW thanks for adding some more blog links today! I am in need of more tutoring though! I did get thru one blog...didn't turn out exactly like I wanted but....
Dallin and I were married on June 7, 2008. We love being married! Dallin and I bought a house in Mesa and we live there with our dog Bosco.I am going to Nursing School in the Banner Nurse Fellows program at MCC and Dallin is working at his Dad's shop, Saw Mill Custom Cabinets. We are having so much fun being married and love spending time together!
2 comments:
Thanks for helping me start my blog Ashley. BTW thanks for adding some more blog links today! I am in need of more tutoring though! I did get thru one blog...didn't turn out exactly like I wanted but....
i'm excited
Post a Comment