Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

Dallin and I have an arrangement for Halloween.... Dallin only has to dress up every other year.... but I forgot that we were Cinderella and Prince charming last year..... oops!!! Well I had already made the costumes so Dallin agreed to dress up this year even though it was his year off..... He was soooo happy about it....


We had a great Halloween though. We got to hang out with two buzzing bees and a beautiful ladybug!!!



Dallin even got to meet Buzz Light Year!! haha
I even have proof that Dallin loved his costume and ended up having so much fun!

14 comments:

The Estrada Family said...

Very cute!!! I'm glad he looks happier in this one haha!

April and Mark said...

Soo cute! Haha love Dallin's face..

Anonymous said...

the costumes looked so cute ash!!! good work! and dallin, give it up & just dress up every year... you know you want to!!!

Tiffanyann said...

good rule, I should use that on jake for next year!! love the costume

Cossebooms said...

What a great looking Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. We sure missed them at our Trunk or Treat, but glad you had fun with your family.

Amy_T said...

hahahah that pic of dallin's mad face is flippin hilarious! I love it! i also love the costumes, props Ash!

Kimberley said...

Nice Costumes! Good work!

Young Fam said...

Great costumes Ashley. Love Dallin's face. Nice arrangement about one year on one year off.

Nellie said...

You are so talented and Dallin is a good sport! I love your blog.

Afton LeSueur said...

ha ha, that first picture of Dallin made me laugh! Like really laugh, and I am in the dead silent computing commons at ASU.

Lyndsay said...

Haha, I love that you guys have a system worked out. I need to talk Reece into something like that. The only thing that would have made that costume better is if Dallin wore the green tights, too funny

Cameron, Summer, Katelyn, & Jimmer said...

I have to say, I never thought I'd EVER see Dallin in a Peter Pan costume! He must really love you Ashley:)

Tisha and Mark said...

Mark said Dallin is never going to live that one down :) HA! Love it! Your skirt was super cute too. Missed you guys @ the EQ party :)

Stephanie said...

Your costumes are so cute! I love them!