Dallin and I have had a lot to CELEBRATE lately. I finished my Block 3 of Nursing School on Thursday! I now only have one more Block left and I will be GRADUATING! I can't believe that school has gone by this fast.... hopefully the next three months will go by fast as well!
We celebrated that Dallin finished his school for his Real Estate license. He hasn't taken the test yet, but we are just glad that his school is over. He went to school Mon. Tues. Thurs. from 6-10pm for SIX WEEKS straight! We felt like we never got to see each other so now we'll have more time together. (If you are wondering, No Dallin is not quitting at Sawmill, this is just something he has always wanted to do and finally had the time to do it. He is hoping to flip a house or two someday in the future though and this will help save us money while doing that.)
To Celebrate we went out to dinner.........
Dinner for two at Pei Wei : $26.74
|

Movie to watch at home from Red Box: $1.00
Celebrating that there are really THREE of us in this picture: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!




26 comments:
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! The 2 of you will be great parents.
I can't wait!!! Congrats to both of you. Keep us updated!
i heard this great news a couple of days ago.
black & white oops! coming right up!!!
Awwww! Congratulations to you two!!! Thats so exciting!
yeah!! I am so happy for you!! how are you feeling!?!
YAY!!! CONGRATS! So excited for you!
congrats! being a mom is definitely the best thing ever!
NO WAYYYY! Congrats guys! We are so excited for you! Having a kid is an amazing and fun blessing. WAY TO GO!
congrats! so exiting for you!
Yes! That is awesome. Baby, school and all. Congrats you guys!
We are excited for you guys! Can't wait for our babies to get here and play together!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!! YAY!!!! I am so happy for you both!! What an awesome way to let everyone know!!!! Congrats!
Yeah!!! That is very exciting news. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. You are going to LOVE it!!
I knew you'd be the first of us to have a baby! So awesome! :)
Yay this makes me sooo happy! You will LOVE being a mom- it's the best! :D
Ashley what wonderful news. We are so excited for. You will be such a great mom.
i thought you had that "glow" about you last night but didn't want to ask and now i know! your mom forgot to whisper it to me. Congrats. how fun!
yay!! i can tell people now... it's been killing me having it bottled up inside! (:
so so happy for you, as you already know! you're going to be the best mom!! love you guys!!!
Congrats!! That so exciting for you guys!!
awh!! congrats that is so exciting!!!
i am so excited for you! congrats!
love kali
CELEBRATE for sure!!! Karen told us the other day and I think we all squealed ♥♥♥
Woohoo! I was wonderin when you were gonna let everyone know! Haha. I'm so happy for you! You just gotta get through 3 more months of school- you can do it! :)
Ashely I'm so so so excited for you!! I hope you are feeling okay with school, I know how hard that can be and nursing school is probably a lot harder. You guys are going to be so great! Congratulations!!
Your so fantastic!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations to you too! When is your due date?
Post a Comment