I think I look really silly in this picture, the pose is awkward, but Dallin didn't want my arm to obstruct the view of my stomach. haha, we'll have to work on a different pose for the other pictures. Any ways this is me at 10 weeks. I don't think I am showing at all yet :( but I wanted to make sure that I have a starting picture and I have a feeling that my belly is going to pop soon cause once again I can't stop eating!
I have a confession to make and I am really scared to write this. I don't want to jinx myself again, but it has been almost two weeks since I have been sick at all. I was just sick for a week. I had the flu as I mentioned in an earlier post and then I just didn't feel good for a few days later. I was talking to my sister and she said that it took her a lot longer to get over sickness while prego and so I think that that is the reason for the extra length of time of the sickness. I have been so scared to post anything about not being sick because I thought I would jinx myself again! haha but thanks for all the comments about feeling better!
I still don't feel pregnant right now. It all just seems so unreal. I try to picture myself with a big belly and I can't. I try to picture myself with a baby and I definitely can't do that yet. It doesn't seem real yet. I have wanted to be a mom my whole life and especially the last couple of months and I just can't believe that I finally am on my way!! I think it will seem more real when I start showing, but I really don't think it will seem real until I know what I am having.
I don't think I have talked about this yet on here and I don't want to forget anything in the future, so I am going to ramble for a little.... sorry. Dallin really wants a boy first. He wants to make sure he gets at least one boy. (I don't know why he is so worried most of his cousin and family have mostly boys so I don't think there will be a problem at least getting one.) I wouldn't mind a boy at all. I have dreams about my little baby boy a lot lately and even before I was pregnant. I think this baby is a girl though. I think because we have been wanting a boy so badly that we are going to have a girl first. I really wouldn't mind either way (which is probably a good thing cause I don't really get to choose!!!) We have names picked out for either one so it really doesn't matter which comes first.
We are just so excited to be having and baby and can't wait to be parents! I have so many other friends (from high school and my ward) that are also pregnant and I think it will be so fun to have kids so close in age. My cousin is due 5 days before me so our babies will be really close! This is just such a fun time in our lives right now! We love talking about how we would decorate the room (yes even Dallin has an opinion) and the names and just how cute the baby is going to be! We can't wait!
In other news, I graduate from Nursing school in just over 8 weeks!!! I can't believe it! I only have school for 5 more weeks and then a 3 week preceptorship where I follow a Nurse around for all of her shifts for 3 weeks and then I am done. My pinning ceremony is on June 24th which is the last official day of school. These last 13 months have gone by so fast and I can't believe Nursing school is coming to an end!
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
5 weeks ago




8 comments:
Holy crap! You aren't showing AT ALL. I already had a belly at ten weeks and then it just went fast from there. I liked having a belly though so I didn't mind! And if you've been having dreams, you just might want to pay attention to that. I had very special, vivid dreams about Ruby and I just KNEW she was a girl really early on. I'm so happy for you!
aww troy totally wanted a boy first too! but I was so sure it was a girl. However, he was right, these guys might be on to somethin. But I am so happy for you congrats!!
Gosh you are so skinny!! I want to be showing so bad also! Haha! Everyone keeps telling me though that your first pregnancy you dont really start showing for a while but I dont really listen to anyone because everyone is different and every pregnancy is different... :) I'm so excited for you! Logan wants a boy but I want a girl, I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)
Being pregnant is fun and you are tiny, enjoy it. It's the best when you can start feeling the baby moving... a few more weeks and you will feel it AND know what "it" is. For us it wasn't really real until the baby was born. I mean you feel the baby move and you know you are having a baby but when your done and popped it's like NOW it's real. :o) Cant wait to hear what your are having. I will guess a boy!!!
Ashley, I'm totally out of the loop! I didn't even know that you were expecting! Congrats! That's really exciting news!
it was so good to see you and we are so excited for the little one to come :) Keep the blog updated girl!
It will be so fun for you when you start having a belly, definitely makes it feel more real. So exciting for you guys. And so exciting for school to almost be done. That went so fast, I remember you just getting started. You will be a great mom and nurse!
CONGRATS on your soon-to-be newest addition! 10 wks along and you look great! Congrats again!
Post a Comment