Dallin and I got to hear the heart beat last week. That visit made it real for us. It finally seems like I am pregnant. We have come to the conclusion that we really don't care if it is a boy or girl because we are both just so excited to be parents! I feel so lucky to get to be a mom, I can't wait for all the growth and learning that will come from this new phase of my life. This is the time that I have been preparing for my whole life. I just can't believe that the time is finally here. It is crazy!!! We find out in just under three weeks whether it is a boy or girl so let the guessing begin!!!
So I don't think I have felt the baby move yet. My doctor told me to start being aware of how my belly feels and if I notice any movement. I really don't know what to feel for so maybe I have felt it and just don't know it. I know there will come a time, probably pretty soon, that it will be unmistakable and I can't wait for that time! I have still been feeling good, just really tired by bedtime every night.
School is getting closer and closer to an end and I can't wait! I have a test next week and then my final is the week after that. I then have a 3 week preceptorship which I will be at Banner Gateway in the Emergency Department for. I am really looking forward to this time in my Nursing School. After that three week internship I will graduate!!!!! It is one month and five days away!!!
Dallin is busy with work and just finished his schooling for his real estate license. He is taking the test next week and will be a Realtor. I am so proud of him, he worked really hard and studied a lot for this. This is something he has wanted to do for a while and I am glad he was finally able to do it.





5 comments:
You are tiny! Still not showing- which, I know you WANT to but trust me, within a month you will be (: I wasn't showing at 15 weeks with Brody but I already am with this one. Ugh. Now i'm just worried I'll be a big fatty by the end of this. lol. Oh well!
Personally, I think you are having a BOY!
We are all so excited for you! You will be such a cute Moma!
you still have no belly...but I can see a teeeeeeeny little difference between the pictures. Thanks for updating the blog. Glad to see you are doing so well.
sorry i was being the worst texter the other night!! i was trying to do too many things at once... ): anyways, i'm glad you guys are doing good! congrats to both of you!! i'm jealous of all my friends being done with school!! ha ha! talk to you soon girly! love ya!
I still can't get over how tiny you are! Anyway YES let's be walking buds! I love that idea!
Post a Comment