Dear Reagan,
You have been in Mommy's tummy now for 39 {Long} weeks. Whenever I go to the Doctor he says that you are done "baking" and are ready to come at any time now. Mommy has been dilated to a 3 now for a whole week and you still aren't here. And although Daddy LOVES to see your feet poke out at the top of Mommy's belly right by her ribs and push on them so you push back, it doesn't feel very good. So as your Mommy I just want to let you know that I am ready for you to come any day now. {And so is Daddy, his only request was that you didn't make your debut until November.} Grandma says that you will come once I have everything ready for you, so here it goes.....
Your temporary bed is all set up next to Mommy's side of the bed.......And even though you won't be needing this for a while your high chair is set up right next to our chairs....... {I'm just a little excited}
Your swing is set up in the family room so you can hang out with us during the day.......
Grandma did an AWESOME job on your bedding and it is all done ........{well except the quilt is on its way to be quilted, but that could take weeks so PLEASE don't wait for that}
Your beanie bed is all ready for you to lay on so your head doesn't get flat and your dolly from your cousin Lillian is waiting for you too........
Daddy finished making your shelf and painting the changing table. I hope you like PINK! Mommy is going to Hobby Lobby today to finish getting some decorations for your shelf, so by tonight that will be ready too........
Auntie Becky let Mommy use her Boppy and it is waiting in the rocking chair for you. Also, look at the cute valance Grandma made for you......
All your blankets have been washed, your little clothes have been too. The hospital bag is packed, your car seat is installed and waiting for you in Mommy's car. The house has been cleaned from top to bottom today and Mommy got a nap. My dear Reagan girl, I hope this has proven to you that all is ready for your arrival! I will be anxiously awaiting until you decide that it is time!
Love,
Mommy
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
5 weeks ago




10 comments:
I still can't believe that she is coming already. It seriously went by so fast. Feels just like a little bit ago you told us in school that you were pregnant!! I'm so excited for you!! Your going to be an awesome mom!!
So exciting! Makes me want another like NOW! Can't wait for you guys. You and Dallin are gonna be great parents!
Darling room and so glad I was there for the rocking chair/yard sale purchase :) Can't wait to see her little face! You did such a great job! Love the changing table too! Best of luck in the next few days!
I love the nursery!! I have the same fabric that you used for the bumper to make my baby a dress with. Love it. I am so excited for you to have your baby. Can't wait to meet her.
Way cute! You all did a great job! Hopefully she gets here sooner, rather than later ;)!
Yay you're so close! Her bedroom is so cute! I hope she comes soon for you!
i'm practically crying right now because i'm so sad i'm not going to be there to be the first "auntie" to hold little reagan. everything looks SO cute!!! i hope she gets here soon! {but if she waits til i get there in 2 weeks, i wouldn't mind! (: ha ha}
Oh my gosh! Such a cute post ash. I hope she comes soon! :)
That was so cute!! Love that everything is set up and ready to go. I need to come and check out her cute room. Good luck with the delivery, hope everthing goes well.
This is so cute! I love the nursery and the bedding! It's so cute! You're going to be a great mommy :)
Post a Comment