Here I am at 34 weeks. I felt really good still around this time. My feet were a little swollen and my fingers a little too, but other than that I felt great. I didn't think my stomach could stretch any more though..........This is me at 36.5 weeks. Little did I know my stomach could and would get bigger. So big that in fact this week my belly button decided to become an outie.... GROSS!!! Dallin and I had a bet going whether or not that would happen, and he won. It is so UGLY I hate it! Also, I am starting to get really uncomfortable. Today at church I could not sit still. I felt like a sunbeam.... I was shifting my weight every two minutes and trying to keep Reagan's foot out of my side/ ribs at the same time. The benches aren't very comfortable anymore. We might be sitting out in the hall the rest of my pregnancy so I can at least pay attention instead of thinking about how uncomfortable I am.
Reagan gets the hiccups all the time now and it is really cute. I love it for about 5 minutes, but they last like 20 minutes so the last 15 minutes gets a little old. Especially cause she gets them like 10 times a day. I just keep thinking that I can't wait until she is here and I can watch her have them instead of feeling her have them. I have really enjoyed being pregnant so far. I haven't had to deal with too many bad side effects, but now the anticipation is killing me! I am constantly thinking is my water going to break today(which I know it won't...) and whether or not my contractions are doing anything (I am dialated to a "good one" and I am 60% effaced.) So we will see what this next week brings!! I'll keep you posted!
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
5 weeks ago




10 comments:
You look great Ash! Miss seeing you on a weekly basis and seeing your belly. I never got the "outie" but I would trade you for the cat scratch-like stretch marks! :) can't wait to see her in real life! Almost there!! :)
I told you it was going to happen! {The outie that is ;)} I can't believe it's so soon! We are so excited for you! Good luck with the next few weeks! Love ya!
k- why do you have cute clothes? I swear I have the ugliest maternity clothes and yours are so gorgeous. So excited for you ashley. She is ALMOST ready!
I am SO excited for you! I remember being pregnant & how Koston would get hiccups ALL the time and just feeling them move around so much... I actually kinda miss it :) And yes... you never think your belly will get any bigger... but somehow, it does!
Yay! You look great by the way!
I never got an outie with Brody I thought for sure I would! I was a little sad...kinda curious to see. haha. Guess I should be happy (;
Still no outie with this one- but I guess it could still happen?
As for the benches- I felt the same way when I sat over there! Go for a spot in the middle and you'll be MUCH more comfortable. I think it's the angle of the bench that killed my back.
My sister in law was dialated to a 3 a week ago and still no baby! Hopefully Reagan will come early cause all I remember is I got HUGE my last month- you grow so much...I didn't want to be seen. lol
Wow you are so close! You look great, and I love the name Reagan. I'm so excited to see pics soon- good luck with everything!
You are so cute pregnant :)
stop it right now. you're way too cute!! you're going to keep reagan in there for another month, right?! (: i love you so much! can't wait to meet this girl!!!
Yay! I can't believe it's almost here! You look amazing by the way! Good luck in the next few weeks, so excited for you!
Ashley you are so cute!!!
Post a Comment