Monday, September 20, 2010

32.5 weeks

ok, so this isn't the best picture, but it will have to do. I am terrible at this picture taking stuff!!! Kim had her iphone out while they were here this weekend so I made her take a quick picture so that I could upload it on here.
We had a really fun week this past week! We had Kim, Dayne, Nixon, and Jaxon here for most of the week. I got to cuddle Jaxon and tried to cuddle Nixon but he wouldn't let me.
Jordan and Monique got married on September 17 (my birthday!!!!) and the festivities were really fun! The reception was great and the temple was so sweet! I am so excited for both of them and so happy to have another sister!
Dallin and I celebrated my birthday by going to dinner and getting ice cream at sub zero. Kelley works there and we got to see her in action on her first day. She did great!!!
On Saturday, we went with the family to Peter Piper pizza. We hadn't been there in YEARS!!! but it was so fun! the little kids (and the big kids too!!) had fun playing all the games and getting tickets! haha It was a great week and so much fun to spend so much time with family!

On Thursday I got to have another ultra sound and see Reagan. Dallin wasn't able to come due to work, but my mom came with me. We got to see that she has tons of hair and see her cute little self swallow, practice breath, and suck on her tongue. it was amazing all the things that you can see now that she is so big. We also got some measurements on her. I hope I remember it all right, so mom correct me if I get anything wrong..... but her head is 8cm in diameter and her chest is 27cm around I believe she was in like the 76% for her height but I don't remember exactly what that was (I'm kinda thinking it was like 17. something????) basically the ultra sound tech said that she is going to be tall. I'm a little nervous to say the least because she still had 8 weeks to go when we got those measurements. oh and they estimate her weight to be 4.5 pounds!!!!!! and they said she will grow 1/2 lb. per week from here on out. If that is right and she goes to term she could be an 8.5 lb. baby!!!!!!!!! Ouch is all I can think about!!! hahaha we'll just have to see how it all goes! Either way I am just so excited to meet this little girl!!!!

5 comments:

Kimberley said...

Sorry about the crappy picture! It was a fun week! Thanks for hanging out with us and for holding Jaxon so much :)! We had fun and can't wait to do it again!

Tisha and Mark said...

I can't believe you are almost done being prego! I guess since I don't see you every week it has flown by. You look wonderful and I am so excited to see her! Having a little girl is the best :)

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Your pregnancy went by so fast!! It feels like you were barely telling us in school!! Your hair is getting so long too!! I like it!! Can't wait till your baby shower.

Anonymous said...

you're still so tiny!! and i'm so jealous of how fast your hair grows!! seriously. you look so cute!!!!!!! love you! hope you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

um... ps. you're having a baby in less than a month. that is insane.