Monday, January 31, 2011

3 months

On December 26th Reagan was blessed. The blessing was so sweet! Dallin really loves his little girl! My mom bought Reagan's dress and I made her bow (with a little help from my SIL Becky). Reagan didn't make a peep through the whole blessing even though they almost DROPPED her! Dallin claims that Reagan was startled and jumped, but luckily there were a lot of arms around her to catch her! Thanks Uncle Josh!!!




We were so grateful that so many of our family members were able to be there to celebrate with us on this special day!

A few weeks later Dallin was going out of town for a camp out and I am a BIG baby and can't sleep at my house by myself. I usually just sleep at my parents house, but they had a trip planned to go to Disneyland with Josh Becky and the girls and Kim and Dayne and their boys. So Reagan and I went along for the ride. We ended up having a really fun time! Reagan did a lot better than I expected her to. On the ride there she slept most of the way because it was night time. She did cry a lot in the car on our drive to Disneyland every day though. She doesn't like her car seat very much. On the way home she cried for a little too, but I was expecting worse, so I was surprised.
We spent three days between California Adventure and Disneyland. The weather was perfect and it was fun to see Nixon Adilee and Paislee have so much fun and be so excited to be at Disneyland. It was also good to spend time with Kim and Dayne who we don't see as often and it is always fun to hang out with Mom and Dad and Josh and Becky. Everyone was so helpful with Reagan and even watched her so that I could go on some rides. Becky did quite a few times due to the fact that she is pregnant (with a baby BOY!!!!).

Uncle Josh took Reagan on her first ride!!!! haha this is actually just a stationary Dumbo for picture purposes.


Reagan got to meet FIESTA Minnie. The lines were a lot shorter and we thought Uncle Jake in Mexico would like to see pictures of Fiesta Minnie and Mickey!I went back to work the week after we got home from Disneyland. So Dallin has been watching Reagan while I am at work. Our Schedule was a little rocky at first, but it is working out a lot better now. I work nights so Dallin gets her ready for bed and puts her down and since she sleeps through the night (8 hours!!!! but 10 hours the past couple of nights) so he is still able to get up and go to work the next day. He drops Reagan off at my mom's house and I go there after work and sleep while she watches her for a few hours. My mom is the best! She takes such good care of Reagan. We are so grateful for her willingness to help us watch her so that I can work. We just hope that Reagan isn't too much trouble for her!

This is what happens when Dallin turns on the TV at night. He falls asleep and Reagan is in Heaven (she loves to watch TV)!!!

Reagan is now Three months old! We can't believe it! She is getting sooo big! She smiles like crazy all the time now. She giggles and loves to stick her tongue out. She loves to have her diaper changed and loves her bumbo. She still only takes short (about an hour at a time) naps, but she sleeps through the night. She is usually a very happy baby, but mylicon drops are a lifesaver when she isn't. We feel so grateful to have Reagan in our family. She is such a big blessing and has brought us so much joy!

6 comments:

Kimberley said...

Cue little girl! We are glad we got to spend lots of time with you guys over Christmas and at Dinneyland! That picture of her and Josh is really cute! 10 hours is awesome, good job Reagan! Love ya!

Tisha and Mark said...

What a little dollie! I love her blessing dress and you look great! Just so sad that I don't get to be there to see her up close! Hope things are well with you being back @ work!

Cossebooms said...

So cute!! Ashley she is an adorable baby. Glad you had a good time with the fam at Disneyland.

Kelsie Thueson said...

love that Reagan girl!! Sure miss seeing you guys!! I'm glad you were able to go to Disneyland :) and yay for all the sleep you guys are getting!!

Anonymous said...

i love her so much!!! she's so darn cute! my favorite picture, i must say though, is of addi in the family pic on reagan's blessing day! ha ha! love it! you know she was feeling pretty in that dress! (:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Ashley I think you are going to be my life saver. Karington is a good baby but she is also a gassy baby too and can get pretty fussy at times. I don't know why I didn't think of mylicon drops. I used them for my other 2 kids and totally forgot about it.