Friday, February 18, 2011

sleepy head

Reagan was too funny this morning! Well, it wasn't too funny when she woke up at 4:45 and wanted to eat.... (that is the second time she has done that this week, I don't know what is wrong with her, must be growing.) But after an hour of trying to get her back to sleep, I decided we would just start the day. So Dallin watched her while he was getting ready for work while I made a yummy breakfast! It was fun to get to sit down and eat together before Dallin had to go to work so I guess getting up that early has its perks. While Dallin and I ate we put Reagan in her bumbo on the table so she could watch us and we could talk to her as we ate. Isn't she soooo cute!Oh I just LOVE her! Well after we ate Dallin left for work and I did the dishes while Reagan sat in her bumbo and talked to me. She started getting a little fussy, but I had one more pan to wash so I just stuck her binky in her mouth and went to finish. Well I turned around for like one second and realized that she was so quiet so I turned around to see why and this is what I found......She was so tired so I let her sleep like that for another 2 minutes while I finished cleaning up the kitchen.
She is just too cute I can't stand it!

Last week was Dallin's Birthday. We went out to eat a couple of times and ate on Sunday at my Parents house and had pie for Dallin's Birthday. He got an I-Pad and is in love. I am so grateful for Dallin! He is such a hard worker and helps so much around the house and with Reagan especially now that I am back at work! I hope he had a great birthday because he deserves it!
And I just love this picture so I want to post it. On days that I have to work for the first time that week I just take a couple hour nap so I can last all night so sometimes I take Reagan out to Dallin's shop so he can watch her while I sleep and that is when this picture was taken. Reagan sure loves to hang out with her Daddy!

7 comments:

Megan said...

she is ADORABLE!! she looks so cute asleep in her bumbo. i want to just squish her chubby cheeks :)

Tisha and Mark said...

She is getting so big! And I can spot Red Robin from a mile away! Hope Dallin had a great birthday!

Kelsie Thueson said...

LOVE it! That Reagan sure is a doll! I laughed out loud at her sleeping pictures...too cute!! Happy late Bday Dallin! Hope it was a great day!!

Kimberley said...

She must be growing because she doesn't look anything like she did when we saw her last month! Love the sleepy pictures! Jealous that she'll sit in the Bumbo! Jaxon arches out of it the second he sits in it!

kali and kason said...

so cute! love the sleeping pics!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! so so cute!!!!! i love her! happy birthday to dallin!

Lyndsay said...

I was just thinking about you guys the other day, she is getting so BIG! She has changed just in month or two since I saw her. We'll have to get together again soon!