Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graduation

So my little brother Jake and Dallin's little brother Jake both graduated from Mesa High this year so it was fun to go watch them graduate. Even if we were sitting in the rain! This is my little (but taller than me) brother. I totally had to stand on my toes to just get this close in height to these boys!

This is Dallin's little brother Jake. Aren't they both studs! We sure do love them both a ton and we are so proud of them for graduating!!!!!! Go Jackrabbits! Carry On!

Oh and I thought I would share a few of Jake (my little brother's) seniors pics that I mentioned before. Bruce took them, I love them!!!!


This last one is Jake's favorite! But I like them all. I know my Mom had a hard time deciding which ones to put on Jake's announcement cause there were soooo many good ones to choose from.

4 comments:

justin & mallory coffman said...

i love your shirt at graduation! its super cute!!!

Kelsie Thueson said...

can you believe these little boys are growing up?! I can hardly stand it! And that background Dallin made is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

congrats jake, and jake!

Cossebooms said...

How fun to have both brothers graduating together. I bet it was fun and wet!