So this is what we do in nursing school, we practice our skills on dummies and balloons. Sara and I are now pro at shaving balloon heads. I hope we can do it on real people.It is kinda freaky cause we only practice on dummies but starting next week I will be at a Banner hospital doing it on real people. I am very nervous/excited to finally get to do it on real people. Wish me luck. oh and my patients too! :)
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
5 weeks ago




8 comments:
How funny! I would not have liked this activity.... I hate the sound of ballons popping. I probably would've popped every single one too! Good luck doing it for reals. ;)
You girls are gonna be such cute and fun nurses!! Random side note..that man in the back of the first pic looks like a guy I did my CNA class with..is his name Ron by chance??
haha i wish we were all together during that! i made such a mess!! my brown marker and shaving cream stained a part of my shoes!!!:( Movie day at your house was super fun today! ;) spectacular movie! haha
oh good luck! Im sure all you girls will do great! It has to be fun being in the program with a lot of girls you already know.
this sounds exciting!! kinda nerve racking though! Good luck to the patients at banner!! haha, just kidding i KNOW you'll be great!
Your balloon person looks very happy!!! You will do so good! If I was in the hospital I would want you to be my nurse.
that reminds me of heavy weights! ha ha! you are going to be amazing!!! love ya!
wow, its a small world in the blogging world. this is serena's SIL Ashley. you may recall me. last we saw ea. other was on Ryan's bday party.I just somehow stumbled upon your blog by a comment you left. I was like Hmmm....Dallin and ashley sounds familiar...and sure enough it was you! sry, i just get really excited about finding ppl i actually KNOW VS just meeting via cyber. say hello sometime. :0)
Post a Comment