Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dallin Rigby Young



So I saw this on my friend Brittany's blog and I thought it looked like fun! Plus it being Valentines day I get to tell you all (one reader... thanks mom!!) about my hubby DALLIN!!! Plus it is his Birthday this week so all I can think about is HIM!!

1. Where did you meet?

It is actually pretty funny if you ask me.... I first laid my eyes on him when I went on a blind date. BUT, He was with another girl and I was with a different guy. I couldn't stop thinking about Dallin after that night... I told my friends about him and it just so happened that one of my friends was his first cousin. So I asked Jeff to set us up on a date with out Dallin knowing I wanted him to. (of course Jeff just said hey this girl wants to go on a date with you take her out...) We have been together ever since that first date.

2. How long did you date before you got married?

8 months

3. How long have you been married?

20 months today! that is a year and 8 months!! WOW that is CRAZY time flies!

4. What does he do that surprises you?

Dallin can do ANYTHING! The first time he tries anything he is already good at it. He AMAZED me when we were redoing our house. He seriously did EVERYTHING. Just yesterday he tiled our laundry room and it looks great! It was his first time even trying tile.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?

He has the cutest little booty!!! haha but I really love his smile!

6. What is your favorite quality of his?

Dallin is such a hard worker. He has been the sole provider for our little family for the majority of our marriage and has never once complained about it. He goes to work everyday, comes home and works on the house, mows the lawn, helps with dinner, and even helps me clean up! He now goes to school three nights a week for 4 hours after a long day at work! He has so many goals and works so hard to accomplish them!

7. Does he have a nickname for you?

Babe or Beautiful

8. What is his favorite color?

Blue

9. What is his favorite food?
He loves Costa Vida!!!!

10. What is his favorite sport?

He likes to watch football

11. When and where was your first kiss?

haha in my mom's car! haha I made him drive a FORD one night after a date and we went to Sonic to get a treat. It was our Third date and he just leaned over and kissed me!

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

We love to travel!!! We try to go out of town as much as possible!

13. Do you have any children?

Not yet.......

14. Does he have a hidden talent?

I don't think his talent is hidden at all.... I proudly display it all over my house. From cabinets to entertainment center to desk to my favorite our BED!

15. How old is he?

He turns 24 on the 11th of this month!

16. Who said I love you first?
Dallin

17. What's his favorite music?
Country

18. What do you admire most about him?
Dallin has such a strong testimony. Everything he does shows his love for his Savior. Dallin fulfills his callings, serves others, and is always reminding me to do the same. I feel like my testimony has grown so much just from his example.

19. Do you think he will read this?

yes

7 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Hey you have another reader. I check your blog quite often. Happy Birthday to Dallin in a few days!!

Afton LeSueur said...

I read it too! I just usually don't comment. That was a good post!

Anonymous said...

HELLO?! of course i read it! i'm so glad you married dallin!!! you compliment each other perfectly! he's such a good guy & always has good ideas for me when i come to you with all my guy problems!!! (: happy birthday dallin!

Nellie said...

I think you have a winner!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

I read your blog too! Cute post, you two are perfect together!!! We love uncle Dallin!!! Thanks for having us over the other day the girls had a lot of fun and talk about it all the time!

ConnieB said...

What a nice post! I should do this for Tony cause he reads my blog too, aww. I should make Tony go over there and learn how to build stuff cause he doesn't.. at all. lol!

Anonymous said...

Dads can read blogs too.