So I already told you all about Dallin, but I wanted to give him shout out on his Birthday! He turned 24 today!!! old I know.... I just wish he was 25 so we wouldn't have to pay extra for a rental car... oh well! next year! 
Dallin I hope you have a great Birthday and a great year, cause you deserve it!
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
5 weeks ago




4 comments:
Happy BIrthday!
Ashley it was fun to see you and sit by you last Sat. at R.S.
Happy Birthday Dallin!!
Ashley,
Jamie just finished our primswim sight we got better pictures and new swimsuits. We named a swimsuit after you for being such a great support to us. We will try to make any suit that we can put rousing on the side a maternity. So check out the Ashley..... We love you!!!
Post a Comment