I forgot to post these pictures. We had a fun time doing our "mini duathalon" as a family. Well part of the family. Jenilyn, Adrienne, Adam, and I ran 3 miles, biked 7 miles, and then ran 2 more miles. We finished at Dallin's parents house where the rest of the family was outside cheering us on. We had a great time and plan on doing it again sometime soon.
We made our route as inconspicuous as possible, we didn't want anyone we knew to see us.... haha
Where was Dallin in all of this you may wonder...... well he said he had to babysit this little one.... and someone had to take pictures along the way right???.... Good excuse Dallin! haha
Nothing Is Too Small for God : A Miracle
2 months ago




3 comments:
Good for you guys, thats awesome!
you go girl!! You are lookin itty-bitty by the way!!
So fun!! I need to try the whole running/biking thing. Way to go!
Post a Comment